Monday, September 13, 2010

  • welcome to our blog                                  
  • smile is health , 









smile .......smile..........smile...........!
Silence and smile is the best..
SILENCE
Is d best Answer
for all questions
SMILE
Is d best Reaction
in all situations
Unfortunately
BOTH Never Help In
any EXAM, VIVA, REVIEW & INTERVIEW :P:)\
Most and least romantic rhymes
A Poetry Competition asked For A 2-Line
Rhyme With d Most Romantic 1st Line &
the Least Romantic 2nd Line
There’s d Winning Rhymes
My darling, My Love,My Beautiful Wife
Marrying U Ruined,My Whole Life
I c Ur Face When I m Dreaming
That’s Why I Always Wake Up Screaming
Kind Intelligent, Loving & Hot
This Describes Everything You r Not
I Love Ur Smile, Ur Face & Ur Eyes
Damn, I’m V Good At Telling Lies
Teacher:
What should be in a
book to make it a bestseller?
Tommy:
A girl on the cover
and
no cover on the girl.
Who is guilty (Husband / Wife) ?
Wife is dreaming in the middle of the night
and suddenly shouts: “Up! Quick! My husband is back!”
Man gets up, jumps out of the window,
hurts himself, and then realizes: “Damn, I am the husband!”
Style of break up
Style of break up:
keep sending to  people .see smiles in all faces.Its well ,'All is well'...................!



No comments: